- Why are Fuel Injector Cleaners Needed?
- Top-5 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners
- Table of Characteristics of the Best Cleaners of Fuel Injectors
- BG 44K Fuel System Cleaner 4 Pack
- Chevron Techron Fuel System Cleaner-6 Pack
- Red Line 60103-12PK Complete SI-1 Fuel System Cleaner
- Royal Purple 11723-6PK Max-Clean Fuel System Cleaner and Stabilizer
- Lucas Oil 10013-PK4 Fuel Treatment
- Best Fuel Injector Cleanser
- Questions and Answers
- How Does the Injector Work?
- Advantages of Fuel Injectors
Why are Fuel Injector Cleaners Needed?
The function of the injector system is to supply fuel by injecting it into the engine of the machine. It ensures the required amount of gasoline to get in. Thus, the engine receives the optimal amount of fuel, which directly affects the efficiency coefficient of the car. The fuel injector, by actually delivering the right amount of gasoline to the engine and thereby increasing its efficiency, ensures that the car is moving when the driver is switching speeds.
It is very important to regularly clean and maintain the fuel injector in working condition. If the nozzles are not cleaned properly, the following problems may occur:
- Contamination or clogging of injectors.
- The injector valve does not open or close.
- Fuel leaks from the nozzle.
Such situations may occur when excessive fuel or outer impurities settle on the nozzles, for example, rust. And also if the injectors are overheated or if the car has not been on maintenance for a long time. To avoid these problems, it is necessary to clean the fuel system as regular as possible. With proper care of the injector, your car will keep the gasoline consumption at the optimum level.
Overview of the Best Injector Cleaners
Since cleaning the fuel supply system is very important, today a large number of cleaners are available for sale. Out of all the variety, we will present to you the TOP-5 cleansers that have proven themselves in this field.
Top-5 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners
- BG 44K Fuel System Cleaner 4 Pack.
- Chevron Techron Fuel System Cleaner-6 Pack.
- Red Line 60103-12PK Complete SI-1 Fuel System Cleaner.
- Royal Purple 11723-6PK Max-Clean Fuel System Cleaner and Stabilizer.
- Lucas Oil 10013-PK4 Fuel Treatment.
Table of Characteristics of the Best Cleaners of Fuel Injectors
|Picture||Product name||Customer Reviews||Price on Amazon|
|BG 44K Fuel System Cleaner 4 Pack||
|Chevron Techron Fuel System Cleaner-6 Pack||
|Red Line 60103-12PK Complete SI-1 Fuel System Cleaner||
|Royal Purple 11723-6PK Max-Clean Fuel System Cleaner and Stabilizer||
|Lucas Oil 10013-PK4 Fuel Treatment||
BG 44K Fuel System Cleaner 4 Pack
The BG brand has been on the market for about forty years and, obviously, is one of the most reliable products for car manufacturers. Specifically developed for gasoline engines, this tool is known for its quick injectors cleaning as well as valves, combustion chambers, etc. It effectively eliminates the problems associated with the settling of rust or fuel residues inside the injectors. This product carefully removes all impurities, clogging nozzles, the BG 44K purifier provides almost instantaneous return to the working state. This product does not contain alcohol, and is compatible with all types of fuel and fuel additives.
- The best cleanser for fuel injectors available on the market.
- Very economical.
- Instantly eliminates engine problems such as power loss, stumbling, fuel residue accumulation etc.
- Can be used regularly within all types of cars to maintain nozzles, valves and combustion chambers in perfect working condition.
- One jar of this product is enough for about 100 liters of gasoline, which greatly reduces the fuel consumption of your car.
Chevron Techron Fuel System Cleaner-6 Pack
Chevron Techron could fairly be called the complex cleaner of the fuel injectors, since it not only acts as a protective agent and stabilizer, but also reduces the number of malfunctions, improves the characteristics of the engine and in a short time restores its functions. This well-proven Chevron cleanser is used for cleaning injectors, valves, combustion chambers, carburetors and the entire fuel management system. It stabilizes fuel consumption for a period of up to one year and for a quick time affects the failing injector. This cleaner can be used if the engine does not start, or has not been taken care of for a long time.
- Up to date, this is one of the brands that is trusted the most among automakers. Premium cleanser that is suitable for fuel delivery systems and is based on superior technology with the use of polyesteramine (PEA).
- Suitable for most cars. Compatible with many types of fuel and fuel additives.
- Can quickly bring back the original functionality of the fuel supply system of your car.
- Affordable price.
Red Line 60103-12PK Complete SI-1 Fuel System Cleaner
The injector cleanser Red Line SI-1 is known for its accuracy. It works almost 100% right after pouring it in. One of the main features of this brand’s cleansers is that they are absolutely safe for your car even with regular use. This product is based on a detergent additive and is available as a concentrate in a container with a volume of 443 ml. It is used for cleaning injectors, valves, combustion chambers and carburetors from all kinds of dirt and dust. Another advantage of the red line cleanser SI-1 is its polyesteramine (PEA), a component known for its unrivaled ability to clean fuel injectors.
- Excellent correlation of money and quality.
- Suitable for machines that have been idle for a long time (in such cases, a whole bottle of detergent concentrate is recommended for effective cleaning).
- Compatible with most types of cars.
- It also has the additional advantage of a synthetic lubricant, effectively protecting the cylinders and preventing their leakage.
Royal Purple 11723-6PK Max-Clean Fuel System Cleaner and Stabilizer
Cleansers of the Royal Purple brand are known for their amazing cleaning abilities, both on new machines and those that were in a long idle time. They can be used for all types of malfunctions in the fuel injection system, for example, failure, delay, etc. It is also one of the most economical and environmentally friendly products available today on the market. It reduces toxic emissions of hydrocarbon, nitric oxide and carbon from 12% to 18%. And increases fuel characteristics and engine power from 2.6% to 3.2%.
- Application of modern technologies for thorough cleaning of all parts of the vehicle’s fuel system.
- Ecological compatibility and reduction of toxic waste
- Prevents all kinds of problems associated with the fuel system and the engine, and also cleans injectors of fuel residues, allowing them to freely spray gasoline.
- Excellent stabilizing agent when storing fuel or when the car is idle.
- Improves the power and economy of gasoline to some extent.
- Reduces fuel consumption of the car.
- Very economical in use
- One of the best cleansers for injectors
Lucas Oil 10013-PK4 Fuel Treatment
If you are looking for more than just an injector cleanser, you should buy a Lucas Fuel Treatment fuel conditioner. Behind the term “conditioner” is meant that this product, due to its excellent abilities, completely restores the fuel supply system. The product increases the wear resistance of injectors and fuel pumps. And also burns all unnecessary toxic waste; therefore, using this product, you can be sure of the safety of your fuel supply system.
- Provides complex cleaning and lubrication of the fuel system of the car.
- Completely eliminates the problems that arose after using low-sulfur fuel.
- Reduces fuel consumption of the car.
- Regulates the impact of toxic waste and completely eliminates the negative effect of methanol.
- With the first application provides unsurpassed smooth work of the engine.
Best Fuel Injector Cleanser
After carrying out all work on cleaning and servicing the injector, it is recommended to change the fuel filter. This will greatly improve the quality of the fuel mixture entering the injector, and will reduce the contamination of the injectors. After flushing and cleaning your injector, the test can show high toxicity of the exhaust gas – this is normal, soon the parameters will get back to normal.
It is worth remembering that the long and high-quality work of the engine injector also depends on the timely replacement of oil, fuel and oil filters, quality spark plugs and seasonal maintenance of the car.
Perhaps, the best for cleanser of the fuel system that exists in this segment is BG 44K. When it comes to practical use, BG 44K most effectively eliminates the problems associated with the settling of rust, fuel residues and other contaminants inside the injectors.
Questions and Answers
How to Use Fuel Injector Cleansers?
Cleansers are easy to use – mix them with gasoline, keeping in mind the manufacturer’s specified proportions. A greater effect is observed if the cleaner is poured into a half-empty tank, and only then the car gets refueled.
How Does the Injector Work?
A fuel injector is a valve that, after receiving signals from the vehicle, injects a measured amount of gasoline into the engine. At the end of the injector there is a small spray nozzle, that gets the gas supplied to with a pump. Then, the nozzle sprays the fuel into the intake manifold of the engine. From there, gasoline is fed to the motor in the form of a rarefied mixture (mist), where, mixing with the incoming oxygen, creates a combustion reaction. With the absence of the injector, the engine directly absorbs gasoline drops. This not only increases fuel consumption, but also leads to a rapid wearing off of the motor. Using the fuel injection system, gasoline enters the engine in the form of a dilute mixture, which increases both – the fuel economy and the life of the engine of your car.
Injectors help to establish the correct balance between the consumption of fuel and oxygen, adjusting the fuel consumption in accordance with the volume of air flow of the car. With the injector working right, you can be sure that the petrol of the machine is consumed sparingly.
Advantages of Fuel Injectors
The main advantages of cars with fuel injectors are:
- Control over fuel consumption. Since gasoline is sprayed from the injector as fog, you can be sure of its efficient use by the engine. The main reason why the injection system is preferable today is that the injectors do not waste any gasoline at all. And in a long run, this technology not only saves fuel, but also saves lots of money for car owners.
- Reduction of the toxic waste amount. Injectors guarantee that the fuel gets straight into the engine of the car. Gasoline steam, mixing with oxygen in the engine, create the necessary combustion that releases less toxins.
- Increasing of the engine power. When gasoline enters the engine in the form of drops, there is excess friction towards the motor, that causes increased loadings and makes it run out faster. When gasoline is sprayed as fog, there is no excessive loading on the engine. It effectively uses the fuel injected through the nozzle to power the engine.